workspace

Hi fellow crafters! This is where I work.. at my home! At  our dining room to be more specific. lol. I call this my happy place and I would like to welcome you all here... 



To see more of my craft space, go to Craft Storage Ideas  coz I am guest posting for them today. You will know how I organized my space, what kind of budget I had and many other stuff.. I shared lots of detailed photos over there so check it all out HERE.


Where do you work? Leave me a link of your workspace and I will go visit you soon.. I'd like to see your "happy place" too :)) 

11 comments:

Michelle Looi said...

Gen, I"m in awe of your craft space!

Genevive said...

thank you Michelle! you are welcome to visit :))

joynwoe said...

WOAH! I'm jealous of the space u have~!
I had an album sharing my craft space sometime back... here it is... http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.211820042255628&type=1

there's some reorganization over time (e.g. I added a bookshelf for my paper!)... but overall still e same~ aka CLUSTERED! haha

Genevive said...

hi Jie Ying! I saw your space when u posted :) u got a LOT! of stuff :) i cant wait for u to blog your workspace... its fun right! :)

yyam said...

It looks like such a bright and happy space. :) Can I come over to play?

Genevive said...

Yvonne, you are soooo welcome! just let me know when :))

Anonymous said...

Leaving some love for you! Omgosh. i love those pretty jars u keep your buttons and flowers in! and the 3 tier basket where u have all the punches! aww.. i wish i have such a working area too. that's gonna make crafting a lesser hassle (i hate the packing!)

Genevive said...

hi Jacelyn {papergluemess}! welcome to my happy place --- got those jars from Cash Coverters and the 3-tier basket from Arab St. :)

i love packing and cleaning up.. let me do it for you hehe!

florence said...

Inspired that it's possible to organize a great craft space in a hdb flat in Singapore :) looking forward to doing up my own craft space too :) thank you for the inpsiration! Love handmade too!

Sam said...

too pretty! Can I visit your place some day?

grace said...

hi Gen,
plan a kids' craft for the coming June hols. I will pay for it :)

AddThis